Program Refund Policy
If a student applies for participation in a UWRF education abroad program, that student agrees that they understand and agree to the terms and conditions here: UWRF Fees Deposit and Payment Agreement, and acknowledge that they will be responsible for paying any unrecoverable program costs UWRF has incurred on their behalf.
Should students have concerns about program participation due to the coronavirus, contact the Office of International for details on possible recoverable costs.
Appeal for Refund
If you are requesting an education abroad program fee refund due to a health or other documented emergency that required you to return early from a program, please send the following information to Dr. Heidi Soneson, Assistant Vice Chancellor for International Education, at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your name and e-mail address
- The name of your education abroad program and the dates of the program
- The reason for your reimbursement request
- The date you left the program
- A summary of any costs covered by CISI insurance
- The amount of reimbursement you are requesting
- Whether or not you received/will receive credit for your experience in spite of your early return (if applicable)